Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Back Stories/Personnel Files

The Few Who Care

‘She is gone.’ The words echoed through Biava’s thoughts. But why her? She was so young, so innocent, so naïve. She always wanted to be more, learn more, but Biava held her back. Not for lack of confidence in her, no Biava had the utmost confidenc...
Small Javanda 3y
Javanda2900Small Javanda 3y

~ The Demenshia Chronicles ~

Part One: OriginsDemenshia De’Morte was born on the planet Alpheridie but relocated to Tython shortly after birth. The half Human, half Miraluka rebellious brat came from a long line of powerful force users. Although successful breading between ...
Small Demenshia 3y
Demenshia2344Small Demenshia 3y

Cuyanir

Log entry: Day 1"Listen to this. I find it funny, really funny. Biava regularly spoke with the mando outpost on Tatooine, and off all the words I could have picked up on from their conversations, one stick with me. Cuyanir, survive.""Ironic right?...
Small Javanda 3y
Javanda6932Small Javanda 3y

Zekoj'locar's Bio & Journal

Name: Zekoj'locar (Zeko [Zeh-koh])Gender: MaleRace: Sith PurebloodClass: Sith Warrior (Marauder)Age: 44Birthplace: Dromund KassFamily: Father is unknown, Mother is deceased, 19 kids (14 daughters, 5 sons)7 kids (3 daughters, 4 sons)Likes: Toki Tol...
Small Zekojlocar 3y
Zekojlocar2536Small Zekojlocar 3y

Darth Hypogean

-A Sith Betrayed-Hypogean Thaul, a force-sensitive Zabrak, was enslaved by Imperial forces when he had struck back against wanton slaughter of his people by their hands. Sensing the Force in him, a Lord of the Sith had sent him to Korriban to trai...
Small Hypogean 4y
Hypogean0423Small Hypogean 4y

The Fallen Sith - Lord Psykon

Lord Psykon was an ambitious Sith Lord who climbed in ranks quickly through the Empire. What he lacked in combat skills, he made up for in intelligence. Among others he was known as an excellent strategist. With success he made many enemies within...
Small Ryakiri 4y
Ryakiri0435Small Ryakiri 4y

"The Hand" [Origins - Naa'mah]

Chapter 1Despite four years at the Sith Academy on Korriban and six years of field experience it amazed Naa'mah how she could still be surprised at the things she saw on her missions. Ostensibly assigned by the Empire to track down evidence of mi...
Small Yum'kimil 4y
Yum'kimil164656Small Yum'kimil 4y

"Trials" [Origins - Naa'mah]

Chapter 1The dimly lit first floor private study of Rahovart was a place of solace for the powerful sith lord. Sitting relaxed in his plush antique leather chair at his massive Wroshyr wood desk handcrafted by the master craftsmen of Alaris Prime...
Small Yum'kimil 4y
Yum'kimil163819Small Yum'kimil 4y

"Savior" [Origins - Naa'mah]

Chapter 132,775 years after the Tho Yor Arrival, 3 years after the Sith Empire reemerged to take vengeance on the Galactic Republic, the Harrower class dreadnought Vanquisher prowled the upper atmosphere of the disputed planet Begeren along with a...
Small Yum'kimil 4y
Yum'kimil163907Small Yum'kimil 4y

Aximand

Hailing from humble beginnings on Coruscant, Darth Aximand was recognized early in his childhood as having an attunement to the Force. Taken to the Jedi Temple on Tython at age 10, Aximand excelled as a youngling, developing into a fully capable P...
Small Aximand 5y
Aximand0535Small Aximand 5y

Sceptonn

Your text to link here...
Small Kiashki-Sceptonn 5y
Kiashki-Sceptonn1422Small Kiashki-Sceptonn 5y

Tsukyomi - The Odd Apprentice

The First Encounter:Darth Ryakiri was standing outside a cave on Tatooine in search for a sacred artifact. He had been collecting items of dark nature over the last few months that in hopes to uncover and control certain powers. Five of the six it...
Small Ryakiri 5y
Ryakiri2740Small Ryakiri 5y

Lord Trivae

"Lies,” Lord Trivae all but spat at the flickering holoimage before him. “The very Code of the Sith is flawed.”The tiny holoimage, the flickering image of a long-dead Sith Lord, a Pureblood whose name had been lost to history, crossed his arms and...
Small Kestus 5y
Kestus1542Small Kestus 5y

Javanda

Name: JavandaSpecies: Rattataki Gender: FemaleAge: 16Bio: “NO! I can’t just control it! It’s not that simple!”“Oh but it is, just take deep breaths and try to relax Javanda.”“Relax?” She chuckles slightly. “Do you even have any idea of the battles...
Small Javanda 5y
Javanda1573Small Javanda 5y

A normal life?

How my normal life got turned upside down. The name is Chase Hunter and this is the story of how my normal life got turned upside down. It all started a Tuesday morning on Coruscant. Got up about 8 in the morning, got breakfast and headed off to...
Member avatar small DragoDraconess 5y
DragoDraconess1553Member avatar small DragoDraconess 5y

Tsukyomi

Name: TsukyomiLevel: 6 (23500 xp)Attack Type: MeleeForce Sensitive: YesWeapon Type: Dual SaberStats:Attack: +5Defense: +7Gather Info: +5Support: +7Force: 3Hit Points: 6Unused Stat: 0Unused Merit Points: 4Acquired Abilities:- Living Force- Force Sc...
Small Ryakiri 5y
Ryakiri1393Small Ryakiri 5y

Geata- A Question of Motivation

This story is intended to happen over last weeks RP event that I missed. This is just a little fun explaining where she was and what not.)‘Left, left, right, left, step right, aim high, end low, rib shot, rib shot, rib shot, throat.’ My dagger rip...
Small Javanda 5y
Javanda2836Small Javanda 5y

Drago Draconess

This is the back story for Drago Draconess But lets first look at the Draconess House first.Report on the Draconess Family The Draconess House is a large secret house of both the Empire and Republic. What I mean is that the Draconesses have provi...
Member avatar small DragoDraconess 5y
DragoDraconess41234Member avatar small DragoDraconess 5y

Charnyn Piroc

Charnyn PirocLevel 6XP: +20230Merit: +5Force Sensitive: NoAttack Type: RangedWeapon: Blaster Pistol (x2)StatsAttack: +9 (+10 Ranged)Defense: +5Gather Info: +5Support: +5Force: 1Hit Points: 60Damage Points : 20Specialty SkillsRanged: +1 AttackAcqui...
Small Kestus 5y
Kestus1387Small Kestus 5y

Kestus (updated for 2.0)

KestusLevel 5XP: +9300Merit: +1Force Sensitive: NoAttack Type: RangedWeapon: Blaster rifleStats+5 Attack+5 Defense+7 Gather Info+5 Support+1 ForceHit Points: 50Damage Points: 20Specialty SkillsSlicing: +1 Gather InfoObservation: +1 Gather Info (pa...
Small Kestus 5y
Kestus1396Small Kestus 5y